Place and time
Kronverksky Pr. 49, ITMO University, Assembly Hall, rooms 285, 359, 461, 466.
The event starts at 12:00.
On October 6, 2019, ITMO University will host its Open Day. The first one in the new academic year, it will allow you to learn everything about studying at ITMO.
Especially for you in mind, the first nonclassical university have prepared the most interesting and exciting program possible:
- Presentations of schools, faculties and professions of the future;
- VR, robots and real-world experiments in the interactive zone.
Participants of the Open Day will be able to find out more about:
- the specifics of ITMO's Bachelor's and Master's programs;
- tips and tricks for preparing for the application process and gaining more Unified State Exam points to succeed;
- internships and career prospects;
- scholarships and further education opportunities;
- international partner programs;
- extracurricular activities and access to dorms.
Draft program of the event:
12:00 – 13:00
Assembling of guests and interactive zone activities (first-floor lobby);
13:00 – 13:40
Presentation about ITMO University, information about 2019 and 2020 admissions process – Alexey Itin, executive secretary of ITMO University's Admissions Office (Assembly Hall, rooms 466 and 461).
13:40 – 14:00
Open-mic session for questions on admissions into ITMO University in the 2020-2021 academic year. Answering these questions will be the representatives of Admissions Office and ITMO's educational programs (Assembly Hall, rooms 466 and 461).
14:00 – 15:00
Presentations of ITMO's schools and faculties:
- School of Translational Information Technologies – Assembly Hall;
- School of Computer Technologies and Control – room 466;
- School of Photonics – room 285;
- School of Biotechnology and Cryogenic Systems – room 359;
- Faculty of Technological Management and Innovations – room 461.
ParticipantsEveryone is very welcome to participate.
Ekaterina Altbregina, PR specialist