Place and time
ITMO University, Lomonosova St. 9
On November 13-14, 2019, St. Petersburg will host the 6th Internationa Conference Electronic Governance and Open Society: Challenges in Eurasia (EGOSE 2019), which aims to address the main problems concerning the Information Society, e-government, e-governance, and e-democracy.
The Conference provides a platform for networking and collaboration of eGovernance experts in the CIS countries and the Eurasian region.
- Information society and e-government;
- Prospects and challenges of open government;
- Transition to provision of public services in electronic form;
- Citizens-centered e-government;
- Open data and state;
- E-participation and e-democracy;
- E-governance and policy modeling;
- E-governance and integration processes in the Eurasian region;
- Social media: analysis tools, participation and effects;
- Smart city, smart citizens and quality of life;
- E-governance IT infrastructure solutions.
You can learn more about it on the Conference's website.
Participation in the Conference is free for ITMO University students and staff. The Conference will be held in English.
ParticipantsAnyone interested can participate.