Place and time
Kronverksky Pr. 49, ITMO University, Assembly Hall.
The conference's opening is on October 21 from 2pm.
On October 21-25, ITMO University will be hosting the 11th International Conference "Basic Problems of Optics" (BP0-2019).
The conference's topics include:
- quantum optics and fundamental spectroscopy;
- coherent processes of interaction of light with matter;
- optics of femto- and attosecond pulses;
- nonlinear interactions between terahertz radiation and material, functional terahertz materials;
- new principles of optical transmission, processing and storage of information;
- optical materials of photonics;
- optics for biology and medicine.
The conference's program also includes:
- seminar "Industrial Photonics";
- Academician Yuri Nikolaevich Denisyuk’s readings.
Among the members of the conference's organizational committee are:
- Conference Chair: V.N. Vasilyev (ITMO University, Russia);
- Program Committee Chair: E.B. Aleksandrov (Ioffe Institute);
- Conference Vice Chairs: V.E. Bougrov (ITMO University), V.P. Kandidov (MSU, Russia), S.A. Kozlov (ITMO University, Russia), V.A. Makarov (MSU);
- Scientific secretary: N.V. Nikonorov (ITMO University, Russia);
- Organizational Committee Chair: A.N. Tsypkin (ITMO University).
The conference will be held in English and Russian.
Details are available on the event's official website.
- The D.S. Rozhdestvensky Optical Society
- ITMO University
- Lomonosov Moscow State University
- St. Petersburg State University
- Vavilov State Optical Institute
- Ioffe Institute
- LOMO Ltd.
The conference is organized with support from:
- Russian Foundation for Basic Research, project 19-02-20037, Scientific Events
- Optical Society of America (OSA)
- The international society for optics and photonics (SPIE)
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
The conference is sponsored by:
- Leningrad Laser Systems
- AZIMUTH PHOTONICS
- Criotrade Engineering
Organizational Committee of the 11th International Conference "Basic Problems of Optics" (BP0-2019)
phone/fax: +7 (812) 232 14 67