Place and time
Erarta Museum of Contemporary Art, 29th line of Vasilievsky Island, 2; from 10am to 10pm
On February 7, ITMO University hosts the ITMO Open Science Conference at the Erarta Museum of Contemporary Art.
ITMO Open Science is a scientific conference organized in a completely new format. Its mission is to provide a platform for efficient communication and experience exchange between the University’s researchers, PhD students and heads of the University’s departments.
The program of the conference includes:
- Mega Battle, where the heads of all ITMO’s schools share about their major achievements over the last year;
- Power Pitch, a short presentation of the most significant achievements of each department;
- Future Now, a presentation of the best scientific developments made at ITMO University in the form of electronic banners;
- Open Talk, an interview with ITMO University Rector;
- Tour of Erarta, one of the biggest museums of contemporary art in Russia;
- Industrial Battle, reports made by the representatives of ITMO partner-companies about their joint projects.
Participating in Mega Battle as speakers will be:
- Alexander Vinogradov, head of ChemBio Cluster;
- Alexander Boukhanovsky, head of School of Translational Information Technologies;
- Anton Gopka, dean of Faculty of Technological Management and Innovation;
- Aleksey Sergushichev, associate professor at Information Technologies and Programming Faculty;
- Vladimir Dubrovskii, professor at Faculty of Laser Photonics and Optoelectronics.
Register and learn more about the conference here.
ParticipantsITMO University researchers and staff interested in science are invited to participate.
Phone: +7 (999) 219 67 61
Phone: +7 (952) 203 07 88