Place and timeOnline, applications are accepted until May 29.
Applications for the Kaspersky Exploring Russia travel accelerator will be accepted until May 29.
Kaspersky Exploring Russia is a project of Eugene Kaspersky, a cybersecurity expert, successful entrepreneur and keen traveler. The project is designed to support the Russian tourism industry and help young startups use the current period to expand their own business opportunities.
The goal of the project is to collect the brightest and most promising ideas in the field of tourism, support their creators in their further implementation and prepare the ground for overcoming the crisis.
Kaspersky Exploring Russia online accelerator is a series of workshops and personal consultations with leading investors and mentors from the fields of travel and environmental development for the top 10 authors of innovative ideas whose projects will be applicable to the development of Russia's tourism potential.
Applications for participation will be accepted in four nominations:
- Travel Tech: technology projects (startups) that increase the effectiveness of the tourism industry;
- Infrastructure Track: projects that make adventure and extreme tourism more accessible, as well as popularize and create infrastructure for it in Russia;
- Social Tech: business projects that are socially significant in the fields of travel and tourism;
- Sustainability: business projects that have a positive impact on the sustainable development of the environment and ecology.
- 5 June: announcement of the 10 accelerator finalists;
- June 9-24: online accelerator educational program;
- June 25: accelerator Demo Day.
The winners will get:
- For the 1st place – a grant for specialized online education at one of the world’s leading universities (equivalent to 3,000 euros) and a personal consultation with Eugene Kaspersky;
- For the 2nd place – PR and marketing support of the winning project (equivalent to 2,000 euros);
- For the 3rd place – software subscriptions tailored to solve the project’s business needs (equivalent to 1,000 euros).
All winners will also receive PR support on personal accounts of Eugene Kaspersky and Kaspersky corporate channels and an annual license for Kaspersky Small Office Security.
Applications are accepted until May 29 on the accelerator's website.