The XII International Basic Problems of Optics conference (BPO-2020) will be held at ITMO University from October 19 to 23.
The conference will cover the following topics:
- quantum optics, fundamental spectroscopy, quantum informatics;
- coherent processes of interaction of light and matter;
- optics of femto- and attosecond pulses, femto technologies;
- interactions between terahertz radiation and material, terahertz materials and devices;
- new principles of optical transmission, processing and storage of information;
- optical materials of photonics;
- optics and photonics for biology and medicine.
The conference will also include:
- A seminar on industrial photonics. Representatives of the industry are invited to participate in this seminar;
- Academician Yuri Denisyuk’s readings.
Chairperson: Vladimir Vasilyev (ITMO University).
Chairperson of the program committee: Evgeny Alexandrov (Ioffe Institute).
Vice Chairpersons of the program committee: Vladislav Bougrov (ITMO University), Valeriy Kandidov (MSU), Sergei Kozlov (ITMO University), and Vladimir Makarov (MSU).
Scientific secretary: Nikolay Nikonorov (ITMO University).
Chairperson of the organizational committee: Anton Tsypkin (ITMO University).
- The Optical Society named after D.S. Rozhdestvensky
- ITMO University
- Moscow State University (MSU)
- Saint Petersburg State University (SPbU)
- Federal State Unitary Enterprise Scientific and Industrial Corporation “Vavilov State Optical Institute” (SIC SOI)
- Ioffe Institute
- LLC (general sponsor)
- Azimuth Photonics company
- Integra Group
The official website of the conference.
The organization committee of the XII International Basic Problems of Optics conference (BPO-2020),
Phone / fax.: +7 (812) 232 14 67