Place and time
The conference will be held online
Russian + English
We invite you to take part in the Majorov International Conference (MICSECS 2020). It is an international event dedicated to discussing research results on computer systems and networks, cyber-physical systems, computer security, multimedia technologies, and computer system interfaces.
- Computer Systems and Networks;
- Cyber-Physical Systems;
- Software Engineering;
- Computer Graphics, Multimedia, and Interfaces;
Among speakers are:
- Prof. Byung-Woo Hong from South Korea, who will present an adaptive regularization scheme for optimizing composite energy functionals in image analysis;
- Dr. Yevsey Gutman, from the USA, who will talk about the complex issues of developing and integrating modern kinematics with components and images;
- Pavel Lipsky, a principal software engineer at Dell Technologies, who will introduce the audience to the concept of streams and the open-source Pravega project. During the workshop, Pavel will talk about Apache Flink, Pravega’s components and deployment, as well as present a demo service.
- Maxim Samsonov, the first deputy CEO at GS Labs, who will discuss digitalization trends and the concept in the app.
The conference will also host a student colloquium. There, you will have the chance to present your project and find like-minded people. The format implies:
- A two-minute pitch by four participants in a row (possibly accompanied by slides);
- Ten minutes for one-to-one communication and discussion in interest groups.
The terms of participation:
1. Participation as a listener:
If you would like to attend the Conference as a listener, you must register by following this link;
2. Participation with an oral or poster presentation:
- The work in English must be submitted for peer review (6-12 pages in LNCS format);
- The acceptance rate in 2019 was 0.61;
- The Conference proceedings, consisting of two volumes indexed by Scopus and RSCI, respectively, are expected to be published in 2021. The first volume will include the best presentations of the conference;
- If you would like to do a poster presentation at a demo-session, please send an email with a brief description of your project to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Participation in the student colloquium:
- To take part in the student colloquium, you need to register via the online form and present a brief description of your project. The projects must have a practical rather than scientific focus;
- This format implies a quick series of short reports (pitch session) and reactions to them, the purpose of which is to find acquaintances to continue the discussion within smaller groups;
- If you would like to present your project at a demo-session, please send an email with a brief description of your project to email@example.com.
Participation in the Conference is free of charge.
- Paper submission: November 15, 2020;
- Author notification: November 30, 2020;
- Conference program publication: December 3, 2020;
- Conference: December 10-11, 2020;
- Camera-ready paper submission: January 30, 2021.