Place and time
The event is held online
Starting at 5 pm
ITMO University’s International Laboratory of Biomechatronics and Energy-Efficient Robotics and the Sberbank Robotics Laboratory are launching a series of joint webinars on Machine Learning Applications in Robotics on December 11 and 18.
The webinars will focus on how modern machine learning methods find their application in robotics and how unconventional robot control problems stimulate new approaches in AI.
The event’s featured speaker is Seyedhassan Zabihifar, PhD, a researcher at the Sberbank Robotics Laboratory.
- Object detection;
- Segmentation of individual objects;
- Assessment of the position of objects in space;
- Generation of synthetic data;
- Reinforcement learning.
The webinars will be conducted in English, but the speaker will provide explanations and answer your questions in Russian if necessary.
- ITMO University’s International Laboratory of Biomechatronics and Energy-Efficient Robotics
- Sberbank Robotics Laboratory