Place and time
The event will be held online
Russian + English
On May 3-7, the U.S. Embassy & Consulates in Russia together with One Minute Academy will hold a series of workshops on mastering storytelling through engaging and informative one minute videos.
Participants will learn from One Minute Academy's mentors and network with fellow professionals from across the region. Upon completion of the workshops, students will receive One Minute Academy's proficiency certificate.
The course includes a series of intensive, five-day online workshops (about 2-3 hours per day), which will be conducted in Russian and English.
- Theory: How can you use photos and video to engage an audience?
- Pre-production: How do you set up and plan a one minute video production?
- Production: How do you use a smartphone or camera like a professional?
- Post-production: How do you organize media files and edit a video on professional software in one day?
- Train-the-trainers: How do you teach other people to make videos after the course is over?
- U.S. Embassy & Consulates in Russia
- One Minute Academy