Place and time
From 9am to 10pm
On June 24-28, 2019, the International University Startups & Spin-Offs Festival will take place in St. Petersburg.
Bringing together budding entrepreneurs from all over the world, the event provides an opportunity to get funding and exposure to potential customers and investors. It also offers a chance to pitch your projects to a truly international audience, as well as meet the representatives of the leading transnational Russian corporations that can help you enter the Russian market.
The program also includes lectures by invited speakers, among whom are such leading experts as:
- Robert Neivert (venture partner at the 500 Startups accelerator, the US);
- Karina Sotnik (business Incubation and accelerator programs director at Science Center, the US);
- Oleg Amurjuev (program director at York Entrepreneurship Development Institute, Canada);
- Mikhail Oseevsky (president of Rostelecom);
- Timur Shchukin (head of NeuroNet).
Participating startup teams will have the opportunity to pitch their projects at the pitching session, which will conclude the festival, to win the $50,000 cash prize.
To attend, please register on the festival's official website.
ParticipantsStartup teams and inverstors are invited to attend.
OrganizersHigher School of Economics
Olesya Baranyuk, deputy director of ITMO Technopark
tel.: +7 ( 812) 45717 93