On April 19-24, St. Petersburg will host the III International Scientific Conference on Sustainable and Efficient Use of Energy, Water and Natural Resources (SEWAN 2021).
The conference topics:
- Energy Saving and Energy Efficiency;
- Environmentally-Friendly Energy Conversion and Supply;
- Environmental Protection Systems;
- Clean Technologies;
- Clean Water;
- Sustainable Use of Natural Resources;
- Sustainable Cold Chains;
- Food Biotechnology for Human Health.
- Registration and abstract submission: February 21, 2021;
- Review: March 1, 2021;
- Conference: April 19-24, 2021;
- School of Young Scientists: April 19-20, 2021;
- Meeting of the International Academy of Refrigeration and Academic Readings: April 20, 2021.
The conference’s program will include plenary reports, oral and poster presentations. Participation without a report is also possible.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the conference will be held in a hybrid format with the possibility of remote or in-person participation. For remote participants, the organizing committee provides a reduction of the conference fee down to 30% of the original fee.
Conference materials selected by the committee will be published in the journals included in the list of VAK, as well as journals indexed in the world's reference databases (Scopus, Web of Science, etc.). Requirements will vary depending on the journal and its publishing policy.
Within the conference, there will be the School of Young Scientists – an intensive course aimed at acquiring new knowledge and skills to meet the challenges of today, facilitating contacts of young scientists, coordinating research, and sharing advanced scientific experience in the field of energy and resource efficiency for sustainable development.
On April 20, ITMO's School of Biotechnology and Cryogenic Systems will host an annual meeting and academic readings of the International Academy of Refrigeration. It is a public international organization, which brings together scientists, teachers, engineers, and entrepreneurs to solve the fundamental and applied problems of refrigeration and cryogenic engineering, low-temperature energy, air conditioning, food processing and storage, ecology, economics, cryomedicine, as well as staff training and retraining.
- ITMO's School of Biotechnology and Cryogenic Systems
- Tomsk Polytechnic University