Always dreamt of going on an international exchange, but never quite bit the bullet? ITMO University offers everyone interested to embark on an exciting studying-abroad test drive!
Participate in the Study Abroad at Home contest to study together with ITMO's exchange students from all over the world.
The program's advantages:
- teaching is carried out in English, including by native speakers;
- you study in an international group together with students from France, Germany, South Korea, Taiwan, Finland, Mexico, Czech Republic and other countries;
- module-based education process;
- opportunity to choose any three subjects you like;
- you will be awarded a certificate upon completing the program.
Conditions for participating:
- All students of ITMO University are invited to participate;
- A student can participate in no more than three courses of their choice (you can list your three preferred courses in your application in order of priority).
As each course is practice-oriented, every student will be asked to work on a project, the results of which will then be evaluated, as part of the education process. The list, description and schedule of all the courses offered can be found in the documents attached below.
To participate, you need to:
- fill in the application form (attached below)
- submit a motivation letter in English (in no particular format, but no more than one page in length).
- participate in a face-to-face interview.
Please email the required documents to Ekaterina Rassolenko.
Applications are accepted from August 23 to September 15, 2019.
The courses start in fall at ITMO University's campuses.
ParticipantsAll ITMO University students are invited to participate.
tel.: +7 (812) 457 17 90