Want to practice your language and soft skills, get a ton of applied knowledge, and meet amazing people from all over the world? Participate in the Study Abroad at Home contest to study a range of practice-oriented courses alongside international exchange students!
The advantages of the program:
- teaching is done in English, including by native speakers;
- modular system of learning;
- official certificate at the end of the program.
Each course is practice-oriented, which means that students will be offered to work on their projects and bring their ideas to life. The list will all the courses on offer, their descriptions and schedules are enclosed below.
Conditions for participation:
- all students of ITMO University are invited to participate;
- a student can enroll in no more than three courses of their own choosing (you can indicate your preferences in the desired order in your application).
To participate, you need to:
- fill out the application form (attached below) ;
- submit a motivation letter in English (free-form, no longer than one page).
- take part in an interview (which will also be in English).
Please send your application form and motivation letter to Ekaterina Rassolenko at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The selection process is conducted within two deadlines: January 30, 2020 and February 13, 2020.
Places on the courses are subject to limited availability. The students that apply in the period between January 31 and 23:59 on February 13, 2020 won’t be able to enroll in the course “Intercultural Communication” as well as all other courses which have been filled out in terms of available places after the first deadline.
ParticipantsITMO University students are invited to participate.
phone +7 (812) 457 17 90