The BRIDGE project opens a call for applications for its sixth session where you will have the chance to tackle real-life challenges faced by business communities. Choose one of the ten business cases prepared by Russian companies and you’ll be able to:
- develop a marketing strategy for entering the market of Scandinavian and Baltic countries;
- promote a drone show;
- create technologies for employee development;
- increase brand awareness;
- complete a digital promotion case;
- create an ideal customer profile.
For two months, you will be a part of an international team solving a real business case.
The work is carried out in two stages:
- the preparatory stage – briefing, case analysis, and solution development;
- the main stage – project presentation.
You will also get:
- mentors from Norway and Finland;
- certificate of a participant of an international project;
- English practice;
- opportunity for a cool job offer.
The rules are simple: choose a case you’d like to solve, fill out an application form, ace your interview – and become part of the team. The application deadline is August 9, 2021. You can sign up here.
The project is conducted as part of the Kolarctic cross-border cooperation program.
The project is funded by the Kolarctic CBC Program, the EU, Russia, Norway, and Finland.