Place and timeOnline
The goal of the hackathon is to bring together brands, data scientists, and students to create unique products and business solutions based on generative AI. Here, IT students from leading universities will work with business customers like Unilever Russia, Alfa Bank, Danone, Auchan, and Tefal.
Over two weeks, teams of 2-4 people are to analyze case studies or build MVPs for global corporations using ChatGPT, Midjourney, elDinero.ai, and Konnektu.ai.
Teams can choose one of the following objectives:
- Developing a brand-new product;
- Creating a new form factor for an existing product;
- Redesigning the label and appearance of an existing product;
- Creating new ad content;
- Writing text and making images for the product’s description on the marketplace;
- Setting up analytics based on grouped and categorized reviews about a particular product and its competitors;
- Creating a new or improved product based on marketplace reviews.
Final projects will be pitched to representatives of brands and IT enterprises. The first prize is 600,000 rubles and an internship at an international company. Winning solutions can be implemented at partner companies or launched as startups with the first investment. Companies, in their turn, will get MVPs and business solutions.
The application deadline is July 31, 2023. You can learn more about the hackathon and sign up via the link.
ParticipantsIT students: ML engineers, data analysts, prompt engineers, as well as product managers, and marketing specialists
- AI Talent Hub
- Napoleon IT
- ITMO University
Linda Girsh, a marketing specialist at AI Talent Hub
Phone: +7 (921) 58 59 800